- Focusrite's unparalleled preamp heritage lies at the heart of Saffire PRO 26, which includes four award-winning preamps, helping to make it the best-sounding interface in its class.
- Precision A-D / D-A conversion with JetPLL™ jitter reduction technology; pristine digital & analogue audio quality and reliable synchronisation.
- A host of I/O options is provided, including four mic/line pres, two of which have high-impedance instrument capability and 8dB pads, plus two additional TRS inputs; two independently-controlled headphone outputs, six TRS line outputs and a 'loopback' facility for routing audio between software applications via Saffire MixControl.
- ADAT optical input allows extensive input expansion of your interface – expand Saffire PRO 26 with up to eight additional preamps or line inputs. Pair Saffire PRO 26 with Focusrite's OctoPre MkII eight-channel preamp and instantly transform your interface into a 12 preamp unit.
- Give multiple artists independent, fully customised monitor mixes – two with independent headphone sockets and front-panel level controls.
- Saffire PRO 26 can sit neatly on your desktop, or will fit easily into a bag for mobile recording or live performance usage.
- Included is a free DAW in the form of Ableton Live Lite, Focusrite's professional Midnight and Scarlett plug-in suites, Novation BassStation virtual synthesiser and 1GB of Loopmasters sample content.
Focusrite’s Saffire range of Firewire/Thunderbolt audio interfaces underlines the fundamental features that distinguish the sound quality of Focusrite interfaces from the rest and make them class leaders: superb analogue/digital conversion quality, thanks to painstaking attention to detail in component choice and circuit design and Focusrite’s award-winning mic preamps, designed specially designed for our computer interface ranges with experience going back 30 years, to deliver clean, transparent sound with minimal noise and distortion. Saffire interfaces are compatible with any DAW on Macintosh or Windows, and with the included Red 2 and Red 3 AAX plugins, make a perfect partner for Pro Tools.
Saffire PRO 26 is an 18-in, 8-out 24-bit/96kHz Firewire/Thunderbolt compatible* interface designed with the professional user in mind. Its four award-winning Focusrite preamps along with the latest in A-D/D-A conversion technology combine with the powerful Saffire Mix Control software to deliver professional sound quality, flexible routing options and rock-solid reliability. Saffire PRO 26 is ideal for both recording and live applications.